Introducing Extended DISC®
Used the world over Extended DISC® is an online psychometric tool developed to extend our understanding of human behaviour, both for ourselves and others. It enables individuals and teams to grow by understanding their strengths and their opportunities. It helps couples to communicate more effectively, it helps young people to figure out what skills they have for their future career, it helps managers to understand and coach their teams better, it helps team leaders recruit more accurately. The capacity for Extended DISC® to help growth, development and understanding is extensive. Extended DISC® is an assessment that takes 10 minutes to complete. After completing you will receive an email with your assessment results attached. Your best investment is to book an assessment debrief to go with your purchase.
Once you have your report you will be able to understand 70% of the report just by reading it yourself, what Marina Shearer, the BTB qualified consultant can help you with, is understanding your 2 profiles that are represented as percentages and graphs. Learning about your energy consumption from the flexibility chart, and deciding what to do with your strengths and your opportunities. Marina will help you to get the most out of your report. Debriefs are available by SKYPE or face to face if you are in the Canterbury NZ region. Debriefs can be facilitated 1-1 or as couples or as a team. SKYPE debriefs are available for individuals and couples only.
Download BrochureYou can download and keep the brochure to read at your leisure. Clicking the button will open a new window.
Find the Best
If you want to select the best people for your organisation/team then you need to know what you are looking for. What is the gap you have? What skills and strengths do you need to complete your team? What kind of person would help your team to grow forward? We help you to find that person and to ensure that they are honestly who they are portraying themselves to be
When you find the right person for the job, everyone benefits.
Developing your people by investing in their personal development helps them to remain motivated, productive and loyal. Personal development builds on strengths and with each new stage of growth, there follows an energy boost of performance. As team members and individuals learn new skills and gain confidence in new areas; everyone wins.
When you invest in ongoing training and coaching; performance happens.
When you have the best people in your team, you want them to stay as long as you possibly can. Their knowledge, their influence and their impact on the team and the organisation has high value. Their worth to you is significant. Loyalty to an organisation or a team cannot be taken for granted.
When you grow the best you develop leaders and plan for succession.
$170 pp to complete the Extended DISC® psychometric questionnaire through BTB
Better Job Satisfaction
Better Customer Service
A 10 min online questionnaire that is turned into a power packed 20 page customised report.
- Extended DISC® is extremely difficult to fool. The tool knows when someone has tried to fool the system and reports are invalidated. Respondents cannot cheat by trying to present someone that they are not.
- Extended DISC® identifies the strengths and development potential of an individual in areas like motivation, communication, team dynamics, time management, stress, leadership, customer service, sales, decision making and more.
- Extended DISC® TIPS provides an action plan of practical help to assist in building better relationships with others.
- Extended DISC® recognises 160 different styles of behaviour; most similar tools recognise only 16 different styles.
- Extended DISC® measure the unconscious behaviour and compares it with the conscious adjusted behavioural style, allowing for the measurement of emotions. Two profiles are created, one illustrating how the person feels they need to adjust their behaviour to cope with the requirements of the current situation and the other demonstrating the individuals conscious understanding of themselves and their own behaviour in the present situation. This is vital information both for the individual and the organisation.
- Extended DISC® helps the individual to identify what it is in the current situation that is causing them uncertainty, insecurity, stress, helplessness or frustration. We can help identify whether a person feels the need to adjust, the amount they feel the need to adjust and whether the adjustment is likely to lead to stress
inthe long haul.